Mountain Equipment Garwhal Jacket - Men's
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Paclite (2.5-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester, DWR coating
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered front
- Claimed Weight:
- Recommended Use:
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty:
Everyone needs a reliable rain shell to stuff into their pack before heading out on the trail, and we recommend the Garwhal Jacket. Made with Gore-Tex PacLite, it's not only comfortable to wear while moving miles, as well as reliably waterproof and breathable, it also folds easily for a spot in your pack that won't hog all the space.
- Packable weather protection for hiking or travel
- Gore-Tex membrane delivers waterproof, breathable performance
- Lightweight fabric offers mobile function and packs down small
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs lock out inclement weather
- Generous pockets placed for access with harness or pack on
- Alpine fit provides low-bulk convenience with room for a midlayer
|EU Size||48 - 50||50 - 52||52 - 54||54 - 56||56 - 58|
38 - 40in
(96.5 - 101.6cm)
40 - 42in
(101.6 - 106.7cm)
42 - 44in
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
44 - 46in
(111.8 - 116.8cm)
46 - 48in
(116.8 - 121.9cm)
Short 29in (73cm)
Regular 31in (79.5cm)
Long 33in (84.5cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.