The eclipse before the dawn.
The first few hours of any alpine start are dreadfully cold when you're trekking or skiing. One thing's for sure, though, you wouldn't be able to survive without the Mountain Equipment Men's Eclipse Half-Zip Hoodie keeping you warm. Not only does it make the first few moments out of the tent manageable, but it also wicks moisture, dries quickly, and stretches for a reliable performance on skintracks, glacial traverses, and summit attempts.
- Heavyweight baselayer for skiing and mountaineering during winter
- Pontetorto Tecnopile stretches, wicks moisture, and dries quickly
- Polygiene treatment resists odor-causing microbial growth
- Close-fitting hood with offset half-zip for ventilation
- Thumbholes secure the sleeves to seal out glove drafts
- Q & A
Straight Ninja Hoody!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
Wonderful skin feel, amazing hoody that is so big and zips up so high it is almost a balaclava. No need to worry about gusts going in around your collar on this bad boy! Napoleon pocket is a nice touch as are the elastic cuffs with thumbholes just giving that little bit extra versatility. Great for early morning bouldering sessions when its still crisp out!