Combin Softshell Pant
Mountain Equipment designed the Men's Combin Softshell Pant for big alpine days that begin with freezing starts at dawn, a warmer, sunnier summit, and an equally freezing evening back to camp. Its Exolite softshell fabric is ruggedly durable, and there's plenty of breathability and stretch for keeping active on the climb. Mountain Equipment styled the pant with a roomy mountain fit for extra layers, and the cuffs have a regular fit for a tapered looks that stays out of the way. The waist has a low profile to accommodate harnesses and backpacks comfortably, and there's an integrated belt in case you wan to remove the suspenders. The cuffs seal around mountaineering boots, and there are hooks for laces. Mountain Equipment reinforced the cuffs to protect against crampon edges.
- Technical softshell designed for rock and ice in the alpine
- Exolite softshell is stretchy, breathable, and wind-resistant
- Adjustable waist and adjustable, removable suspenders
- Reinforced cuffs protect against crampons
- Cohaesive cordlock and silicone grippers with lace hooks
|EU Size||48 - 50||50 - 52||52 - 54||54 - 56||56 - 58|
38 - 40in
(96.5 - 101.6cm)
40 - 42in
(101.6 - 106.7cm)
42 - 44in
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
44 - 46in
(111.8 - 116.8cm)
46 - 48in
(116.8 - 121.9cm)
Short 29in (73cm)
Regular 31in (79.5cm)
Long 33in (84.5cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.