- Detail Images
Summit or bust.
Mountaineers may use skis to help them get down the mountain sometimes, but that doesn't make standard ski pants suitable for the high alpine environments they deal with. Designed specifically for ski mountaineering, the Montane Men's Skimo Pant is more than up to the task. Its Chameleon 4 softshell fabric is incredibly breathable and manages moisture to keep sweat at bay.
The Skimo Pant also boasts a high waterproof, breathable rating to keep you comfortably dry as you ski spring corn for miles and miles. Adjustable suspenders and boot gaiters keep you safe from powder stashes, and the suspenders and gaiters can be removed during mild spring days. Mesh-lined vents allow ample airflow while keeping snow off of your thighs.
- Ski pants designed specifically for mountaineering missions
- Highly breathable Chameleon 4 softshell with waterproofing
- Suspenders and boot gaiters are removable for mild conditions
- Mesh-lined thigh vents let air in and keep snow out
- Active cut includes articulated knees for mobility