- Detail Images
High altitudes all year long.
When you put clothes away for the change of seasons, your jackets and shirts always manage to get that stale stuck-in-a-box smell. Since the Montane Sabretooth Softshell Jacket handles windy mountain weather all year long, it won't ever succumb to staleness. The Polartec Power Shield fabric blocks wind, helps combat drizzly rain, and maintains exceptional breathability so you'll be able to leave it on when you're heart rate's up. Two vented chest pockets help dispel excess heat, and the active cut reduces bulk and minimizes hem lift whether you're swinging ice tools or just pointing to the next summit on your tick list.
- A full-featured softshell optimized for high-aerobic ascents
- Polartec Power Shield blocks wind, precip, and is highly breathable
- Microfleece backer adds light insulation
- Vented chest pockets allow cool air to circulate through
- Hood is adjustable, helmet compatible, and stowable
- Articulated arms enhance range of movement while climbing
- Tailored fit reduces bulk and minimizes hem lift
- Q & A