Mountaineers meet minimalism.
Montane made the Hyper Tour 38 Backpack for the gram-counting, minimal-loving, fast-packing alpinists and mountaineers of the modern era. Everything about this pack signifies minimal lightness, from the stripped down Comfort Vent Back Pad to the removable Alpine Mat back support, trekking pole carry system, and front bungees.
Extremely durable Cuben fibers and fully taped seams help the Hyper Tour stay strong in any condition and any terrain. Montane padded the shoulder straps with Contact airmesh for breathable cush, and the double tension waist belt features zippered security pockets for electronics, valuables, and energy gels. The Hyper Tour is hydration compatible, and it has a roll-top access for extra protection from wet weather, as well as a secure load.
- Comfort Vent Back Pad
- Removable Alpine Mat
- Contact airmesh shoulder straps
- Double tension waist belt
- Fully taped Cuben fiber construction
- Roll-top access
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- Removable bungee system and trekking pole carry
- Zippered waist belt and stretch mesh shoulder strap pockets