- Detail Images
Made with a Gore-Tex Pro shell and durable face fabrics, the Montane Men's Endurance Pro Jacket is an alpine workhorse built to take abuse in the high mountains. Guaranteed waterproof protection and fully taped seams ensure moisture from sleet, snow, and rain doesn't work its way through this jacket while dependable breathable performance maintains a cool and comfortable feel when you're on the move. And to ensure even more breathability, Montane added two large underarm vents to keep cool air circulating through. The hood can be worn over a climbing helmet when high winds and driving snow cover your ascent route, and the stiffened hood peak keeps water off your face and can be adjusted easily.
The fit of the Endurance Pro is tailored to the need of alpinists with a tailored fit through the arms to prevent raising at the hem while swinging ice tools. Meanwhile, the slightly larger chest and biceps leave room for extra layers on those especially cold days. Two large chest pockets accommodate topo maps and route descriptions, and they are secured by two Aquaguard zippers to ensure no moisture seeps through. The gusseted cuffs accommodate bulky gloves and are secured by hook-and-loop tabs to keep snow out of your sleeves. And when you need to lock in body heat, pull the drawcord hem in tight to prevent precious heat from escaping out the bottom of the jacket.
- A shell designed for alpine climbing and mountaineering
- Gore-Tex Pro shell sets the standard in waterproof, breathable tech
- Reinforced through the shoulders, hips, and forearms
- Underarm vents let accumulated heat escape and cool air in
- Adjustable hood with brim fits over climbing helmets
- Tall caller protects face from snow, wind, and cold temps
- Tailored through the arms with extra room through chest and biceps
- Extra fabric at upper back leaves room to move when climbing