- Detail Images
A midweight layer for on-piste or everyday, The 19th Button Down by Mons Royale adds versatility to your 4-season wardrobe. Constructed from merino wool, it keeps you warm during a winter tour, or cool during a summer hike. The natural fibers move moisture away from your body to keep you comfortable and dry, which also helps keep odors to a minimum. The relaxed fit feels great on its own, but can easily be layered for extra warmth in chilly weather.
- Versatile layering piece for year round performance
- Merino offers temperature regulation and moisture management
- Henley style works well as a casual shirt off-piste
- Thumbholes help seal out snow when you're hitting the slopes
- Relaxed fit can be worn alone or over a baselayer