- Detail Images
After a quick afternoon singletrack loop on your trusty two-wheeled steed, post-ride celebrations are in order, and there's no way you're heading back home to change before you get them. Luckily, the stretchy merino wool fabric of the Mons Royale Men's Redwood Polo Shirt is odor-resistant, so you can hit the brew pub without them needing to fumigate afterwards. Raglan sleeves, a drop-tail hem, and mesh panel venting keep this button-front bad boy technical enough for quick rides, but the understated high collar and slim fit look good enough to brag about the brown pow over a brew or two.
- A little bit of bike business and pilsner pleasure in one
- Buttery-soft, slightly stretchy merino wool resists smells
- Mesh underarm gussets and back panel vents keep you cool
- Drop-tail hem and a slim fit are ideal for biking
- Integrated microfiber sunglasses wipe for your shades