- Detail Images
After a quick afternoon singletrack loop on your trusty two-wheeled steed, post-ride beers are in order, and there's no way you're heading back home to change before you get them. Luckily, the stretchy merino wool fabric of the Mons Royale Men's Redwood Polo Shirt resists bike stank so you can hit the brew pub without them needing to fumigate afterwards. Raglan sleeves, a drop-tail hem, and mesh panel venting keep this button-front bad boy technical enough for quick rides, but the understated high collar and slim fit look good enough to brag about the brown pow over some brews.
- A little bit of bike business and pilsner pleasure in one
- Buttery-soft, slightly stretchy merino wool resists stink
- Mesh underarm gussets and back panel vents keep you cool
- Drop tail hem and a slim fit are ideal for biking and beer drinking
- Integrated microfiber sunglass wipe for your shades