Surf the dirt.
Whether you're pedaling to the top or riding the lift for an exhilarating ride down, surf the dirt in the Mons Royale Women's Phoenix Raglan Shirt. The back is constructed from a full merino mesh to keep you cool when you're riding hard. The rest of the shirt is made from a merino blend that wicks moisture away from your skin and moves with you whether you're rounding berms or jumping gaps. Longer raglan sleeves provide extra protection and offer an increased range of motion.
- Ride the trails in this mountain bike jersey
- Full merino mesh back regulates temperature and manages moisture
- Merino wool blend construction keeps you comfortable and dry
- Raglan sleeves provides increased range of motion
- Integrated microfiber sunglasses wipe
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
I'm a huge fan of merino jerseys but my old icebreaker ones were more roadie looking. This is exactly what I as looking for. 3/4 loosish arms work well with pads and it's a bit longer in the back. Well made and light enough to wear in the summer without that polyester funk. It washes well and I've worn this thing off the bike as well. My only complaint is the neck line. WHY do women's jerseys often have the wider neck line? I would prefer a regular crew neck or henley for venting.
This fits true to size and I got my regular medium for a loose but not baggy fit.