- Detail Images
Go over the list one more time.
Let the Mons Royale Checklist Long-Sleeve Hoodie explain the beauty in using wool as a baselayer. Not only is it warm, but wool is naturally breathable to regulate body heat and the full mesh back provides excellent ventilation. Wool is also naturally odor-resistant and moisture-wicking making it a great material to sweat in as you work those powder thighs down the mountain. And the henley zip also lets you control airflow. Features like the slim fit hood and thumbholes are great for fitting under your helmet and gloves so you can prevent cold drafts from giving you the chills. The slim fit comfortably hugs the body with soft material and keeps you snug and warm under your ski jacket.
- Baselayer designed to sweat in
- Merino wool is warm and incredibly functional
- Soft, water resistant, moisture-wicking, and breathable
- Full mesh back provides supreme ventilation
- Henley cut lets you regulate air flow
- Slim fit hood comfortably fits under helmet
- Thumbholes eliminate glove gap on the hill
- Slim fit hugs the body and layers comfortably
- Q & A
Great for winter running
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
I love this top for winter running, it's wool but soft and thin so it wicks moisture well and keeps you warm even when you perspire. I like that you can start with the hood on and zip all the way up and as you warm up and need more ventilation you just unzip. The pattern is very flattering colors (green/navy) are fun. Would also work great for nordic or down hill skiing as a base layer. I bought the small and like it for layering, but it is a slim fit so snug against your body. Also, wool so need to careful not to dry it on high. Might have gotten a medium if I was buying again,.