Two for one.
Two shirts in one, the Monrow Women’s Double Layer Long-Sleeve V-Neck does all of the work of mixing and matching for you. The heathered long-sleeve tee on top creates contrasting texture with the ribbed tank underneath, while the spots in between the two shirts show off your bare shoulders. Wear over a pair of joggers while running errands in the city or walking your fluffy puppy pal in the park.
- Layered shirts for a quick and easy casual look
- Heathered long-sleeves features a deep-v neckline
- Ribbed tank offers chest and lower back coverage
- Spot in between shirts shows off bare shoulders
- Q & A
Looked great online, less so in person
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: small
Online, this shirt looked like it would be great! In person, the quality wasn't great and it seemed like it shrank (not in the way that i picked a size that was too small, but in the way that something fits before the wash and then is just not the same when it comes out. ) I'm usually a size 2 or a small. so if getting this again, i'd try a large. It might work for someone who is petite.
Cute and fun
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XS
This shirt, as it has a fun factor to it, it's comfortable, and it will go with lots of different things - tights, skirts, or jeans - and you can dress it up or down. The material feels nice, too.