Asymmetric Dolman Sweater
- Classic crew sweater with a unique flair
- Asymmetric hem provides a streamlined aesthetic
- Cotton blend material is soft and comfortable against skin
Monrow Asymmetric Dolmon Sweater
Love this, I bought the rose and black. I usually buy a medium in Monrow, but I went with a large on this one because I wanted it to be longer and baggier. Glad I did. The quality is great. If you're looking for a slouchy mid-weight top for winter, this is a great option.
Loose fit, nice details
I like the detailed ribbing and fun cut of this sweater. Itâs a medium-weight piece that drapes over you and can layer easily. I bought the size small and itâs loose but Iâm not swimming in it. I could have sized down, but then the hem on the short side would likely show some skin if not wearing something underneath.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
My fiancé wears this all the time now. Perfect for lounging or dressing it up with jeans and heels. Win!
Love the Hem
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I bought this sweater as a casual layering piece for Fall. I love the asymmetrical hem and dolmen sleeves, they really makes this sweater stand out. My only complaint is that this runs a little large. I am 5'7" 140 lbs and I bought a small. I usually like slouchy sweaters, but the small is just a little too slouchy. The next time I buy from this brand I might size down.
|US Size||0 - 2||4 - 6||8 - 10||12|
32.5 - 33.5in
(82.5 - 85.1cm)
34.5 - 35.5in
(87.6 - 90.2cm)
36.5 - 37.5in
(92.7 - 95.2cm)
25 - 26in
(63.5 - 66cm)
27 - 28in
(68.6 - 71.1cm)
29 - 30in
(73.7 - 76.2cm)
35 - 36in
(88.9 - 91.4cm)
37 - 38in
(94 - 96.5cm)
39 - 40in
(99.1 - 101.6cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.