Warmth and versatility.
Whether your winter retreat consists of exploring frosted villages or enjoying a few sunny days at the resort, the Moncler Men's Corbier Giubbotto Jacket offers unmatched warmth and style. Lofty down insulation traps heat to keep you cozy, even when you decide to take a walking tour of the city in frigid temperatures. The durable nylon shell resists water, so you can take this jacket to the ski resort on sunny days without fear of soaking through. An integrated powder skirt seals out cold drafts and wet snow, while the adjustable hood provides additional protection from the elements. A variety of pockets offer plenty of storage for essential gear and supplies.
- Equally at home in the city or at sunny resorts
- Shell offers durability and water-resistant protection
- Down fill provides unmatched warmth in frigid conditions
- Powder skirt seals out snow
- Adjustable hood for additional weather protection
- Stretch cuffs with integrated thumbholes help prevent drafts
- Mesh goggle pocket with lens wipe
- Zippered sleeve pocket stores ski passes
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.