Lunch made simple.
Time to ditch the soggy paper bag and put away the clunky lunchbox sets. Send your son or daughter off to school with the Monbento Tresor Food Storage and they'll probably have their classmates peering over their shoulders asking to trade lunches. Created from robust plastic that will endure getting dropped on the school bus or banged around in their backpack, lidded compartments make it easy to provide your kid with a wholesome lunch. One main container holds their sandwich or leftover curry, while two snack boxes fit on top to provide space for carrot sticks and watermelon slices. It seals up nicely so you won't be cleaning out their backpack later, and you can toss it in the dishwasher at the end of the day so it's ready for tomorrow.
- Compartmentalized lunchbox makes lunch fun and easy
- High-quality plastic is durable if it gets dropped
- Easy open and close lid for little hands
- Microwave, dishwasher, and freezer safe for easy use and care
- Seals up airtight so your kiddo won't make a mess
- Personalize the top if there's multiple children to pack for
- Constructed from BPA-free and food-grade materials
- Q & A
Kindergartner loved this
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I got this for my new kindergartner and she loves it. My wife loves how you can pack the snacks in their own compartments and the big compartment on the bottom is very spacious. She also said she likes that there is no rubber plastic since that gets hard to wash. It is also easy to maintain cleaning wise.