On the prowl.
A lightweight Meridian with Moment's tour tip and tail, the Meridian Tour Ski is a solid weapon of choice to pillage and plunder the backcountry for pillow stacks and silky pow slashes. The full rocker profile thrives in fresh snow, ready to huck, slash, and surf the steep and deep, and a 107mm waist gives the Meridian some serious all-terrain capabilities, whether it's a post-storm pow mission or a corn-filled springtime objective.
The paulownia and ash wood core is what makes this ski lighter than its bulkier downhill-oriented counterpart, with a springy and poppy feel thanks to fiberglass and carbon fiber laminates. Sidewalls let you hold an edge grip when you're cruising down firm slopes, and the Durasurf base is durable and ready to take a beating should you jump the gun and try to score some mid-October faceshots.
- A freeride touring ski for ultimate fun in the backcountry
- 107mm waist slashes pow and cruises crud
- Full Rocker thrives in deep snow
- Paulownia and ash wood core is light and lively
- Triaxial fiberglass and carbon laminates maintain stiffness and pop
- Sidewalls hold an edge grip on firm snow
- Moment skis are made in the USA