- Detail Images
Cruise The Wave.
Weighing in at just over eight ounces, the Mizuno Women's Wave Rider 20 Running Shoe offers a deceptively, yet subtly stiff ride that allows you to take it on mid-distance tempo runs and half marathon training cruises alike. As the latest update in the Wave Rider series, this shoe features Mizuno's new Cloud Wave technology, which is not only plush and softer than last year's edition, but it's also a hint more spunky and energetic to promote quick turnovers and a comfortable feel underfoot. Additionally, the updated mesh breathes better than it did in the 19 and keeps your foot snug—without causing hot spots or infringing the natural movement of your foot. The neutral Wave Plate has also seen a few updates and now includes a more soft, yet enhanced feel to further optimize on your ride, while the U4icX heel wedge ensures a stable, yet softer heel strike. As a result, the Wave Rider 20 is ideal for half marathon distances or training runs that require quick turnover.
- Feel as though you're running on a cloud with this shoe
- Redesigned mesh provides breathability and mobility
- Ideal for high to normal arches and neutral strides
- Subtly roomy toebox allows foot to move and splay
- Lightweight midsole is energetic and shock attenuating
- Rubber outsole is ideal for spring through autumn conditions