- Detail Images
Hit the Ground Flying.
Compromise is everything, and the designers at Mizuno recognized the need for a happy medium between the Wave Inspire and Wave Paradox, which is why they created the Women's Wave Horizon Running Shoe. Offering you the best of both worlds, the Wave Horizon assures moderate stability and is equipped with a semi-stiff midsole.
And as a result, the Wave Horizon is best suited for runners who require a touch of stability, yet still desire a smooth ride. To achieve the aforementioned stiffness and stability, the Horizon is equipped with a full-length stability Wave Plate, which is then sandwiched between two layers of U4ic foam. This midsole design by default provides shock attenuation, a gently cushioned feel, and a soft ride, despite the overall stiffness of the Wave Plate. Meanwhile, the breathable upper promotes ample dexterity, and the Horizon touts a snug fit to encourage unencumbered mobility.
- A shoe built for road running all the way to the horizon
- Breathable upper touts a snug fit for a race-shoe feel
- Cushioned heel cup promotes a comfortable fit
- Cushioned midsole attenuates shock and offers a stiff fit
- Rubber outsole maintains durability and subtle traction