- An insulated wine cup for an evening in the woods
- 17-ounce volume allows a generous pour
- Stainless steel material can handle wear and tear
- Compact design makes it easy to tote along
cant get enough MIZU
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
these are great for camping or regular use at home. Super durable and well insulated
how to open a wine bottle with a shoe
Mizu Wine Cup
100% BPA Free
18/8 Food Grade Stainless Steel
Let Me Tell You About MIZU..
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I got these for the house cause they look good and are super durable. If you accidentally knock one off a table, the only thing you are worried about is wasted liquid courage.. not broken glass. They keep you drink super cold, or SUPER hot. I made some seasonal Spikes hot apple cider and poured it into these... my GF poured hers into a normal cup cause it wasn't cooling down fast enough, only complaint haha. They do a great job of keeping your wine nice a chilled as well. Cleaning them is a breeze as well.