- Detail Images
Puffy with stretch.
Unlike most midlayers, the Millet Men's Trilogy Synthesis Stretch Down Jacket actually moves with you as you make your mountaineering ascent. This protective puffy offers high warmth, light weight, and low packing space for mountaineering missions. Its K Dry down insulation is hydrophobic to retain its lofty warmth when you're exploring snowy spaces. Millet made the shell completely out of stretchy material that's also resistant to abrasion and brisk breezes. In case you get too warm, the Trilogy's underarm ventilation unzips to assure ample airflow in heated times.
- Stretchy puffy designed for mountaineering missions
- Hydrophobic down retains warmth in moisture-riddled environments
- Stretchy, wind- and abrasion-resistant shell
- Underarm ventilation assures ample airflow
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs keep a secure fit
- Q & A
Worth the money
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
Fits much more snugly than I expected - not for someone with a beer belly.
Love this jacket so far, totally worth the money.
The best part is the stretch of the material. Even with the slim fit, I haven't yet felt constricted in any way. Looks great-I get tons of compliments on it, the sleeves are a great length, nice and warm, windproof, and the hood is great!