- Detail Images
Weather the storm.
When it comes to pursuing adventures high into the alpine, Mother Nature has a propensity for unleashing all sorts of weather, and the folks over at Millet designed the Men's Trilogy Gore Thermium Jacket to do just that: combat the worst, unanticipated weather. So whether you're enduring unexpected rain storms or bone-chillingly cold winds, this jacket offers premium protection and warmth.
More specifically, this jacket is fortified with Gore Thermium materials, which ultimately offer you the best of both worlds thanks to its fully waterproof, windproof, and highly breathable construction. However, what makes Gore Thermium different than most waterproof products is that the material is placed directly over the insulation—in turn transporting moisture and protecting the insulation better than ordinary weatherproof technologies. In addition to its fortress-inspired design, the Trilogy features a 50-50 blend of PrimaLoft synthetic insulation and PrimaLoft Gold wool insulation, which not only provides furnace-like fervor, but it also wicks away moisture and dries quickly, making the jacket ideal for aerobic pursuits. A slim-fit is backed by an articulated construction, while the fully adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs provide a personalized fit and protection.
- A versatile, weatherproof jacket for mountaineering
- Gore Thermium is waterproof, windproof, and highly breathable
- Wool insulation regulates temperature and wicks away moisture
- Synthetic insulation curbs the cold, even when wet
- Fully taped seams bolster defense against moisture
- Hood is helmet-compatible and features visor for protection
- Hem, hood, and cuffs are adjustable for a personalized fit
- Slim fit enables a full range of motion