No withering flower.
When it comes to powder-hounding, the Millet Men's Smithers Stretch 3L Jacket has a heart of gold, stretches like a rubber band (without the gosh-awful rebound), and protects you better than a two-ton bodyguard. More specifically, the Smithers is built for freeride touring and touts a bevvy of snow-friendly features that make it more than ideal for those deep days in the backcountry.
The Smithers is equipped with a 3-layer DRYEDGE Fly Wool construction, which is not only totally waterproof and breathable, but also highly stretchy to provide unimpeded mobility as you tackle the skin track or descent. Additionally, the Fly Wool exterior is abrasion-resistant, while the brushed wool liner offers a cozy, comfortable feel and wicks away moisture quickly. And should you begin to heat up, the zippered underarm vents provide on-the-go temperature regulation, so you're able to dump excess body heat quickly. An elastic snow skirt allows you to seal in warm and keep errant snow at bay, and the bevvy of pockets keep all of your necessities close at hand. The off-center front zipper provides a comfortable, chafe-free feel, and the hood is fully adjustable for a snug, personalized fit.
- A versatile, stretchy shell for freeride or backcountry touring
- Waterproof, breathable exterior protects against precipitation
- Wool lining provides subtle warmth and wicks away moisture
- Zippered underarm vents dump excess body heat quickly
- Elastic snow skirt features jacket-to-pants interface
- Bevvy of pockets keep necessities close at hand
- Fixed hood is adjustable for a personalized feel
- Slim fit and stretch construction enable full range of motion