Pierra 25L Backpack
For everything from quick pre-work skintrack laps to all-day ski mountaineering missions, the Millet Pierra 25L Backpack is a lightweight and streamlined option for storage in the backcountry. With a just-right 25L size, this pack holds a deceptive amount of gear, and ensures that you'll have organized, dedicated storage for all of it. A top compartment gives you quick access to avalanche safety gear, and also has enough room for a hydration bladder to keep water close by during your ascent. On the bottom of the pack you've got a divided pocket that fits a climbing rope and crampons, and thanks to the main compartment you'll be able to keep all of your layers and extra items securely stashed.
Apart from its quick-access storage, what makes the Pierra perfect for quick ascents and hard-charging adventures is its light weight design. It's made with a combination of durable nylon and super-light Dyneema fabric, giving you strength you can trust when you're trekking through rugged terrain. Speaking of rugged terrain, you'll have no problem tackling it thanks to the ice-axe holder system, which safely and securely holds a variety of ice-axe shapes. You'll have your hands free on steep pitches thanks to the low-bulk ski carry, offering both diagonal and vertical options.
- Lightweight touring pack with lots of sneaky storage
- Dedicated avi-tools pocket can also hold a hydration bladder
- Quick and easy ski carry keep you ready for steep ascents
- Lightweight fabric is strong and water-resistant for alpine ascents
- Divided lower pocket holds crampons and ropes securely
- Ice-axe holder accommodates different types of axes
- Helmet carry and emergency whistle help keep you safe