For women who shred.
Millet tailored the Peuterey Integrale 35 + 10 LD Backpack specifically for women skiers so you don't feel unwanted space at the shoulders or not enough space at the waist belt. Its FreeFlex Evo suspension system flexes with you on steep skinners and steeper boot packs, and of course the shred down. The Continuous shoulder straps follow the contours of your body without inhibited mobility, and the waist belt boasts extra padding since the pack's weight should be resting on your hips. That weight can range from a simple layer and avalanche gear to a plethora of mountaineering gear like ropes, crampons, and ice axes.
- Women-specific backpack for alpine touring
- Expandable capacity suitable for most day adventures
- FreeFlex Evo assures mobility on the skin track and ski down
- Traditional top loader with secondary side access
- External carry systems for skis, ice axe, and rope
- Internal compartments for crampons, hydration reservoirs, and more