- Detail Images
For the line of your dreams.
Built for hard-charging, alpine skiing who isn't afraid of a little bit of cold weather, the Millet Men's Line Stretch GTX Pant touts full-spectrum protection and warmth. The Line features a Gore-Tex Helios fabric construction that not only offers waterproof protection and breathable performance, but ensures unimpeded mobility. Additionally, the Line is equipped with a sporty, slim fit which furthers your range of motion, while the Cordura kick patches protect your footwear from sharp ski edges and crampons.
Now, an unobstructed stride is rendered obsolete when you're colder than a witches'-you-know-what. So, Millet outfitted the Line with synthetic insulation to ensure furnace-like fervor, even when wet, and the internal boot gaiters bolster your defense against moisture and flushed snow. The waist band is fully adjustable for a personalized fit, and the suspenders are removable in the event that you want to utilize the jacket-to-pants connectivity interface. Not to mention, a myriad of pockets keep necessities, like snacks or sun screen, close at hand and secure.
- A warm, technical ski pant for alpine touring
- Gore-Tex Helios is stretchy and waterproof
- Fully taped seams bolster defense against moisture
- PES insulation offers warmth, even when wet
- Gaiters protect footwear and baselayers from snow
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close
- Waist band is adjustable for a personalized fit
- Jacket-to-pants interface ensures full spectrum protection
- Slim fit enables a full range of motion while touring