What would you do for a powder day?
When the first thing you see in the morning is a foot of new snow out your window, you know conditions on the mountain are prime. So suit up in the Millet Women's LD Cypress Mountain II Heather Jacket and get ready to stay warm and dry all day on the slopes. Made with reliable DryEdge technology, the Cypress repels snow and wind while still letting your body breathe on days when the snow just won't quit. This jacket's synthetic insulation works to keep you cozy even when the weather gets damp chilly. But if you start to overheat after laps on end, underarm vents regulate temperature so you can be as comfortable as possible. The adjustable hems, cuffs, and hood offer extra protection when you brave the frigid lift ride again so you can stay warm and the weather won't halt your day of shredding.
- Stay warm on powder days with this durable ski jacket
- DryEdge technology repels water and wind
- Breathable technology prevents stuffiness
- Synthetic insulation stays warm even in damp conditions
- Underarm vents release excess heat for comfort
- Adjustable cuff, hem, and hood protect from cold weather