- Detail Images
Who's afraid of the big, bad Everest?
An Everest expedition is one of the biggest adventures on every mountaineer's tick list, but since it's also one of the most expensive, most mountaineers never actually get to tick the planet's highest peak off their list. The Millet Men's Everest Summit GTX Mountaineering Boot is a small step toward the most iconic expeditions, and it's more than suitable for all the training you have to do to get ready for such grand adventures. Built for 8,000 meter expeditions, The Everest Summit boasts the best features for the job: waterproof Gore-Tex, Vibram rubber, and the insulation required for temps as low as -76F. Millet made the midsole out of carbon to assure proper stiffness and a superlight weight.
- Iconic mountaineering boot suitable for 8,000 meter expeditions
- Super gaiter outfitted in waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex
- Primaloft and reflective lining for warmth in sub-zero temps
- Fiberglass and carbon lasting board for rigid plantar support
- Vibram Marmolada Light sole with step-in crampon compatibility