Built for serious alpine ascents and burly mixed climbing, the Millet men's Chamonix K GTX Pro Jacket is a bombproof option for taking on some of the harshest alpine environments in the world. Featuring a Gore-Tex Pro Astree 3L membrane, fully heat-sealed seams, and an alpine-specific fit that reduces bulk without sacrificing freedom of mobility, the Chamonix is a low-profile jacket that'll keep you dry and comfortable, but'll still allow for dynamic movements as you push your way up to your objective.The two-way zippered closure and underarm vents quickly expel heat when you're perspiring on extended climbs. A zippered chest pocket stores folded maps, high-energy snacks, smartphones, and other necessities while remaining accessible with a climbing harness. Plus, the GTX includes a RECCO reflector that'll help first responders locate you in case of emergency.
- A burly jacket for mountaineering and ski touring
- 3-layer Gore-Tex breathable membrane blocks wind, rain and snow
- Waffled interior is extra breathable for shedding perspiration
- Underarm vents allow increased airflow to epidermis
- Cinchable hood is helmet compatible fore protecting your dome
- RECCO reflector helps rescue team find you more easily
- CORDURA shoulders resist abrasion from rope and backpacks