- Detail Images
Armor for the alpine.
Made to match the performance requisites of professional Chamonix mountain guides, the Millet men's Chamonix K GTX Pro Bib is an ultra-sturdy option for tackling precipitous alpine ascents and sticky mixed-climbing routes. Constructed with a G ore-Tex Pro Pegase 3-layer membrane, the GTX is absurdly tough and will laugh off snow, ice, rain and wind while allowing your skin to breathe and shed sweat while ice ax deep in the climb to your objective. In case of emergency, a built-in RECCO reflector allows first responders to find you quickly, saving valuable minutes that could mean the difference between life and death.
- A burly bib for mountaineering and ski touring
- 3-layer Gore-Tex breathable membrane blocks wind, rain and snow
- Waffled interior is extra breathable for shedding perspiration
- Full-leg side zips allow increased airflow to epidermis
- RECCO reflector helps rescue team find you more easily
- CORDURA shoulders resist abrasion from crampons and wear
- Pre-shaped knees enable a more effortless stride
- Drop-seat opening allows you to do your business with suit on