Woah, dude, check these out.
Bring back the 80's in total comfort with Merrell's Men's Wilderness AC+ Boot. This bodacious boot breaks in beautifully without compromising style, giving you the perfect shoe for transitioning from mountain terrain to urban jungle. But don't worry, this shoe isn't all show and feature free. You're going to get some wicked support from an EVA footbed and EVA midsole, just in case you fancy some parkour in the forest, but you'll do all this with radical comfort thanks to the lightweight Air Cushion+ incorporated into the soles. Tubular, dude.
- Leather mid-height boot for trail exploration
- Suede breaks in for a totally righteous fit
- Merrell Air Cushion+ technology offers heel to toe comfort
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Hook and lace closure for secure fit
- Classic design for some radical vibes
- Q & A
Feel good, but shoes will not last!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 12
Shoes feel fine though a bit cheaply put together, hard to believe these were ever sold at their full price. I had them for a month and see significant wear already on the bottom of the side. At this rate I will be surprised if they last the Summer. If you use them only rarely and walk on soft surfaces it may last 6 months, otherwise be ready to replace them!