- Detail Images
Built for wandering familiar trails and exploring city streets, the Merrell Women's Waitsfield Sugarbush Tall Waterproof Boot transitions effortlessly between fall hikes through the Catskills and afternoon walks around Burlington. Merrell named this boot after the Vermont valley where the company began back in 1981—and as a result, the Waitsfield houses a vintage look and feel that's evocative of hiking boots from the time. The boot isn't completely old-school, though. In fact, the Waitsfield is made with a waterproof membrane, antimicrobial lining, and stout Vibram sole to deliver the modern performance you want when you're stomping down rainy New England streets or venturing out for a quick day hike on a mushy spring or autumn day.
- Everyday style meets trail-worthy features in this casual boot
- Full-grain leather upper with waterproof membrane
- Antimicrobial lining resists odors
- Sheepskin covered footbed ensures comfort
- Vibram sole is lugged for reliable traction on dirt and pavement