Tremblant Ezra Tall Waterproof Ice+ Boot
The Tremlant Ezra Tall Waterproof Ice+ Boot has what it takes to give you comfort, stability, and style this winter. Merrell constructed the boot with Snow Plow leather—a full-grain, waterproof, treated material that withstands exposure to not only wintry weather but also the salt that comes with it. M Select Warm synthetic insulation traps in heat to keep your toes toasty while a faux fur lining sits comfortably against your foot. A removable insole provides flexible support while the EVA midsole absorbs the impact of each step to reduce your foot's fatigue. The Vibram Arctic Grip outsole was specifically designed to handle snowy and icy surfaces so you can walk with confidence.
- Stylish boot keeps you comfortable in winter conditions
- Snow Plow leather withstands water and salt
- M Select Warm insulation traps in heat
- Faux fur lining is exceptionally soft and cozy
- Kinetic Fit insole provides optional support
- EVA midsole provides cushion and absorbs impact
- Vibram Arctic Grip provides traction in wintry conditions
- Zippered closure makes getting it on and off easy
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Keep feet warm, and dry, I ordered an 11 usually where a 10, they are big on me but I have a bunion on one foot , the width is great, I can wear thick socks with these, wish they had 1/2 sizes and taller, but all in all a good boot
|Men's Footwear||Women's Footwear|
|Men's Sandals||Women's Sandals|
- Merrell Sizing Notes:
- Merrell boots are designed to fit like your street shoes.
When ordering Merrell boots, shoes, or sandals, you should reference your normal shoe size.
- What to Expect:
- A snug fit in the heel: In a stride, your foot bends at the ball, and the heel tries to pull away from the boot.
Because of Merrell's precise fit, the upper follows the heel. This prevents the slipping and sliding that eventually causes blisters.
Snug over the instep: Besides preventing the toes from sliding forward when you go down hill, a precise instep fit gives you internal control.
When you're standing on sloping rocks, the boot sole doesn't sideslip underneath you.
Toe Room: Merrell gives plenty of room to the toes. This room, combined with a sturdy toe box, protects the toes from getting bashed by rocks.
- Choosing Socks:
- For Hiking Boots choose heavyweight, thick, dense socks, with or without a liner sock.
For Multi-Sport choose light-or medium-weight dense socks.
- Before You Take Your Merrells to the Trail:
- 1) Try your new boots on over the correct sock combination without lacing.
Stand and push your toes forward so they touch the front of the boot.
You should be able to slip one finger into the space behind your heel.
If there isn't enough room, the boot is probably too small and you should try the next half-size larger.
For boots to be used while carrying a moderate-to-heavy pack, a full finger space is recommended.
- 2) Tap your heel back in the heel cup and lace the boot.
The boot should feel snug across the ball, around the instep, and in the heel.
The arch should be comfortably supported and the toes should be free to wiggle and curl.
- 3) To check the fit in the heel, walk up an incline. The heel should lift a maximum of 1/2 inch (1.75cm).
- 4) The toes should not jam into the front of the boot.
Checkthis by walking down an incline or tap your toe lightly into the floor or against the wall. If the boot fits correctly, the toes should gently touch the end of the boot.