Merrell Trail Glove 5 3D Shoe - Men's
Trail Glove 5 3D Shoe
The Merrell Trail Glove 5 3D shoe is designed to enhance the foot's natural ability to stabilize the body when trail running or training. Utilizing Merrell's Barefoot 2 construction, this minimalist shoe offers a barefoot feel with room in the toe box for your toes to naturally splay while providing the protection and grip you need for running on rugged trails. 3D knit mesh uppers offer a sock-like fit for comfort and stability while also providing stretch and breathability. A Hyperlock TPU heel counter keeps your foot secure in the shoe while a TrailProtect rock plate guards against underfoot trail debris. Finally, Vibram soles provide you with highly durable grip, stability, and slip-resistance across changing terrain types.
- Minimalist shoe engineered for stability for running and training
- 0mm drop encourages a natural gait, aims to reduce impact injury
- 3D knit upper gives a sock-like fit for comfort and stability
- Hyperlock TPU heel counter delivers a comfortably secure hold
- M Select FRESH treatment repels unwanted odors for fresh feet
- Barefoot 2 construction provides anatomical shape for comfort
- TrailProtect rock plate guards against underfoot trail debris
- Vibram TC5+ delivers highly durable grip across changing terrain
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 9.5
MUST size down 1-1.5 sizes. I normally where a 10.5-11 athletic shoe but in these a 9.5 fit well. Other than that...
Makes for a great barefoot hiking/running shoe. Has good arch and wide toe box design for toe/forefoot striking. Feet always feel secure and stable, thanks to the 3D construction and tight heel cup. I would recommend these if you're running through alot of rocky areas. The added cushion and tougher sole will save you from alot of pain.