Taking queues from old-school backpacking boots, the Merrell Women's Sugarbrush Valley Waterproof Boot combines the hard-wearing construction of a full leather boot with the added comfort of a sneaker. A cushioning layer of EVA foam underfoot disperses impact with each step—whether that be on a mountain trail or city sidewalk—and is supported by a long-lasting Vibram sole proven to work well in both urban and mountain environments.
- Classic hiking boot with a comfort-focused design
- Waterproof, breathable insert ready for wet trails and streets
- Full-grain leather has a rustic look and is built to last
- Bellowed tongue keeps debris out of socks
- Arch shank increases support and stability
- Cushioned midsole increases comfort for day-long wear
- Long-lasting Vibram sole offers traction on loose trails