Heed The Call.
When wanderlust calls your name, answer with the Merrell Women's Siren Sport Q2 Waterproof Hiking Shoe. The Siren Sport Q2 is ideal for traveling in foreign countries or hiking in rolling hills alike, thanks its multi-faceted design. To start, the nubuck leather provides torsional rigidity, without overwhelming your foot, while the mesh inserts offer passive breathability. The bellowed tongue keeps debris at bay, and the M Select FIT.TRI footbed touts ample arch support, in turn preventing foot fatigue and discomfort. More importantly, though, the Q Form midsole consists of a dual density compound, offering a springy, yet structured feel underfoot. Meanwhile, the M Select Grip outsole has 3.5mm lugs for subtle and substantial traction.
- A sporty hiking shoe fit for travel or hiking
- Durable upper maintains torsional support
- M Select Fresh agent keeps post-play funks at bay
- EVA footbed features tri-arch support
- Q Form midsole attenuates shock for day-long support
- Grippy outsole is backed by 3.5mm lugs