- Detail Images
You don't have to heed the siren's call.
Hiking in New England calls for waterproof gear from head to toe. So when the weatherman calls for a thirty percent chance of rain, and you're about to duck out the door on an afternoon jaunt, reach for the Merrell Women's Siren Edge Waterproof Hiking Shoe. This hiking shoe features a waterproof breathable M Select Dry membrane and a mesh and synthetic construction that ensures ample climate regulation without skimping on torsional support. A bellows tongue prevents debris from weaseling its way into your sock. In terms of support, the Siren boasts an M Select FIT.ECO EVA footbed (complete with odor control) and a molded nylon arch shank for trek-long support and comfort. The rugged M Select Grip outsole provides stability and traction in otherwise slippery situations.
- A tenacious hiking shoe for tackling wet and damp terrain
- Mesh and synthetic upper offers ample breathability in humid temperatures
- Waterproof breathable M Select Dry membrane
- Mesh lining wicks moisture and keeps foot dry
- Bellows tongue prevents debris from getting the best of your hike
- M Select FI.ECO EVA footbed boasts an anti-odor treatment
- Molded nylon arch shank and EVA midsole provides trek-long support
- Rugged M Select Grip outsole assures stability and traction
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought these shoes in October 2017 for wet strenuous hikes. I loved them at first because they required little to no break in and kept my feet dry. All too quickly they lost their waterproofing and the shoe itself started to separate from the sole. I wore them approximately 5 times for full 8 hour wet days before they failed. I do not recommend these shoes if you're looking for a durable, tough, waterproof shoe. Very disappointed.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I LOVE these shoes! i recommend ordering a size up -- I did and they are awesome. Extremely comfortable. Great for hiking and urban walking. Super light weight
Great simple hiking shoe
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Great Shoe. Fits like a running shoe and fits true to size. Only used it once but it fit like a glove