- Detail Images
Embrace the lazy day lifestyle.
When it comes to lounging around, the Merrell Men's Laze Moc Shoe knows how to do it right. Slip on this soft leather moccasin for ultimate comfort and ease while enjoying your lager and watching the Bruins game. Take the boat out for a jaunt in Boston Harbor and then tour the local bar scene with your boys without having to change shoes or sacrifice any style. You can wear these beauts all day long without having to worry about foot odor, so if you want to go full on boat-shoe you're welcome to ditch the socks.
- A slip-on moccasin for lazy days on land or at sea
- Leather upper is soft and breathable for maximum relaxation
- Footbed and soles built for stability and comfort on foot or deck
- Anti-odor treatment keep your dogs feeling fresh all day
- Slip-on closure for the easiest entry possible
- Q & A
Not BOULDER but GRANITE
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 10.5
What is shown as a "tan" image and named BOULDER, is not what was shipped. Rather received GRANITE which is a light grey color. The shoes run small, so had to return them from a 10.5 to 11. Looking forward to the proper size as they most likely will make great inside the house shoes.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought: 9.5
The description is correct about being casual but I'm surprised by the lack of any support. They feel best when I have my feet up on something but I wouldn't trust their stability outside let alone "at sea". The soles are quite thin and flimsy and while I believe they are true to size my feet slide forward to the point where my toes get cramped up front. I've had more support and comfort from slippers costing a fraction. I always liked Merrell but I guess they struck out on this one.