- Detail Images
Asphalt, meet toenail.
You'd spend summer's warm days in nothing but a tank top, shorts, and flip flops if it weren't for your dedication to commuting via single-speed. While sandals leave your skin exposed to cooler airs as well as road rash, the Merrell Men's Freewheel Mesh Chukka Boot delivers exceptional coverage and relatively the same airy feeling. In casual details, the Freewheel's full mesh upper delivers ample airflow, while the CycleTread midsole keeps the midfoot rigid so you get get more power for your pedal.
- Casual shoe built for commuting in warm temperatures
- Full mesh upper casually styled for good looks in the city
- M Select Fit.Eco footbed with Fresh odor control
- CycleTread midsole for rigid midfoot pedal power
- M Select Grip sole assures traction suitable for pedals
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 8.5
Never thought of Merrell as a casual shoe maker but these are awesome. They're super light weight and the canvas/mesh material is flexible and comfortable. They look great with jeans too. I normally wear a size 8-8.5 in shoes and the 8.5 fits perfectly.