Wherever your walks take you, whatever the weather.
Whether you're meeting your friends for dinner or walking through your favorite park, the Merrell Women's Kassie Waterproof Boot is ready for the occasion. Its sleek leather upper lends a classic aesthetic to any outfit, and is also fully waterproof so you don't have to shy away from puddles on the sidewalk. In addition to being waterproof and stylish, the Kassie offers all-day comfort. A contoured and supportive insole, air-cushioned heel, and plush EVA midsole all work together to keep your feet and legs happy as you walk through your day.
- A casual boot for everyday adventures
- Waterproof leather upper keeps feet dry
- Side zipper makes slipping on and off easy
- EVA midsole adds plush comfort
- Contoured insole provides support for all-day walking
- Soles are skid-resistant for traction on wet or dry ground
- Keep joints happy thanks to air-cushioned sole
- Q & A
My wife loved them
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I got these for my wife and she really likes them. They fit well and they proved to be really waterproof in our trip to snowy Colorado.
Cute and Comfortable
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These boots are exactly what I was looking for - a pair of low rise boots for the colder months that look nice enough for nights out on the town but comfortable enough to wear all day. Merrell always provides good structured and supportive shoes to avoid the pains of some boots. I wear these while walking from class to class all day and they keep my feet feeling good. Very happy with this purchase.
|Men's Footwear||Women's Footwear|
|Men's Sandals||Women's Sandals|
- Merrell Sizing Notes:
- Merrell boots are designed to fit like your street shoes.
When ordering Merrell boots, shoes, or sandals, you should reference your normal shoe size.
- What to Expect:
- A snug fit in the heel: In a stride, your foot bends at the ball, and the heel tries to pull away from the boot.
Because of Merrell's precise fit, the upper follows the heel. This prevents the slipping and sliding that eventually causes blisters.
Snug over the instep: Besides preventing the toes from sliding forward when you go down hill, a precise instep fit gives you internal control.
When you're standing on sloping rocks, the boot sole doesn't sideslip underneath you.
Toe Room: Merrell gives plenty of room to the toes. This room, combined with a sturdy toe box, protects the toes from getting bashed by rocks.
- Choosing Socks:
- For Hiking Boots choose heavyweight, thick, dense socks, with or without a liner sock.
For Multi-Sport choose light-or medium-weight dense socks.
- Before You Take Your Merrells to the Trail:
- 1) Try your new boots on over the correct sock combination without lacing.
Stand and push your toes forward so they touch the front of the boot.
You should be able to slip one finger into the space behind your heel.
If there isn't enough room, the boot is probably too small and you should try the next half-size larger.
For boots to be used while carrying a moderate-to-heavy pack, a full finger space is recommended.
- 2) Tap your heel back in the heel cup and lace the boot.
The boot should feel snug across the ball, around the instep, and in the heel.
The arch should be comfortably supported and the toes should be free to wiggle and curl.
- 3) To check the fit in the heel, walk up an incline. The heel should lift a maximum of 1/2 inch (1.75cm).
- 4) The toes should not jam into the front of the boot.
Checkthis by walking down an incline or tap your toe lightly into the floor or against the wall. If the boot fits correctly, the toes should gently touch the end of the boot.