Bare Access Flex Shoe
When your ideal run includes a bit of road and light trails, reach for the Merrell Bare Access Flex Shoe for your daily training. The shoe is constructed with Merrell's FLEXconnect dual direction flex-groove EVA midsole to provide you with agility and stability across all different terrain types so you can transition from pavement to dirt flawlessly. For enhanced versatility, its sticky and durable M Select Grip+ Sole delivers traction on wet or dry trails so no matter the conditions, you can get after it.
Aside from versatile performance, the Bare Access Flex Shoe comes equipped with a plethora of technologies to keep your feet comfortable for your everyday runs. For starters, the breathable mesh upper and lining help keep your feet cool on hot afternoon runs while TPU overlays in the upper offer a snug, precise fit. Moderate cushioning keeps you comfortable as the miles begin to add up and a TPU heel counter offers security during quick descents and sharp turns so no unexpected obstacle can foil your run. Finally, its 0mm drop gets you running at a more natural stride so you can really connect to the trail, road, and beyond.
- Versatile every day running shoe for the trail, road, and beyond
- 0mm drop provides a natural stride for your trail or road runs
- Breathable mesh lining and upper keeps foot comfortable on hot days
- TPU overlays in the upper wrap each foot for a secure and snug fit
- TPU heel counter provides security for multi-directional movement
- FLEXconnect EVA delivers flexibility and agility on uneven terrain
- M Select Grip+ sole offers durable traction across varying surfaces
- Traditional lace closure allows fit adjustments throughout your run