Merrell Bare Access Flex Shield Shoe - Women's
Select style & size:Select options
- Black/White,10.5sale $89.99
- Black/White,6.0sale $89.99
- Black/White,6.5sale $89.99
- Black/White,7.5sale $89.99
- Black/White,10.0sale $89.99
Bare Access Flex Shield Shoe
When your running and training takes you outdoors, the Merrell Bare Access Flex Shield Shoe keeps you ready for unpredictable weather. This minimalist trainer features a unique woven upper that is highly durable while remaining lightweight and flexible to keep your feet comfortable through the miles. Every fiber of this upper is treated with Merrell's M Select Shield water-repellent technology to keep your feet surprisingly dry on wet and muddy trails. When you tackle uneven trails, the FLEXconnect midsole with dual directional flex grooves offer stability and dexterity and despite the lightweight cushioning, the EVA midsole still provides a comfortable landing throughout your run. Finally, the full-length rubber soles ensure that when your run takes you on muddy, slippery trails, you can confidently charge through your training without having to worry about losing your footing.
- Minimalist shoe for trail running through unpredictable conditions
- 0mm drop encourages a more natural and efficient running stride
- Water-resistant upper sheds light moisture on wet and muddy trails
- Woven jacquard mesh upper is lightweight, flexible, and durable
- M Select Fresh treatment repels unwanted odors for fresh feet
- Hyperlock TPU heel counter offers stability on technical terrain
- FLEXconnect midsoles offer agility and stability on uneven trail
- Full rubber soles offer slip-resistant grip in muddy conditions
|Men's Footwear||Women's Footwear|
|Men's Sandals||Women's Sandals|
- Merrell Sizing Notes:
- Merrell boots are designed to fit like your street shoes.
When ordering Merrell boots, shoes, or sandals, you should reference your normal shoe size.
- What to Expect:
- A snug fit in the heel: In a stride, your foot bends at the ball, and the heel tries to pull away from the boot.
Because of Merrell's precise fit, the upper follows the heel. This prevents the slipping and sliding that eventually causes blisters.
Snug over the instep: Besides preventing the toes from sliding forward when you go down hill, a precise instep fit gives you internal control.
When you're standing on sloping rocks, the boot sole doesn't sideslip underneath you.
Toe Room: Merrell gives plenty of room to the toes. This room, combined with a sturdy toe box, protects the toes from getting bashed by rocks.
- Choosing Socks:
- For Hiking Boots choose heavyweight, thick, dense socks, with or without a liner sock.
For Multi-Sport choose light-or medium-weight dense socks.
- Before You Take Your Merrells to the Trail:
- 1) Try your new boots on over the correct sock combination without lacing.
Stand and push your toes forward so they touch the front of the boot.
You should be able to slip one finger into the space behind your heel.
If there isn't enough room, the boot is probably too small and you should try the next half-size larger.
For boots to be used while carrying a moderate-to-heavy pack, a full finger space is recommended.
- 2) Tap your heel back in the heel cup and lace the boot.
The boot should feel snug across the ball, around the instep, and in the heel.
The arch should be comfortably supported and the toes should be free to wiggle and curl.
- 3) To check the fit in the heel, walk up an incline. The heel should lift a maximum of 1/2 inch (1.75cm).
- 4) The toes should not jam into the front of the boot.
Checkthis by walking down an incline or tap your toe lightly into the floor or against the wall. If the boot fits correctly, the toes should gently touch the end of the boot.