- Detail Images
Not your average flip flop.
When you make it back to camp after your morning hike, pull off your hiking boots and slip your feet into the Merrell Men's All Out Blaze Flip Flops. Their rugged construction protects your feet from the forest path as you make your way down to the lake for a little afternoon R&R. When it's time to pack up camp, the leather construction offers relaxed style you can wear around town.
- A rugged flip-flop for weekend camping trips and days in town
- Full-grain leather upper with neoprene lining for comfort
- EVA footbed offers comfort and support
- UniFly midsole protects you from terrain
- Lugged Vibram outsole ensures traction on variable terrain
- M-Select Fresh reduces odor
- Q & A
Love these sandals!
Bought these for a beach trip and glad I did. They were a little tight at first and took about a week to break in. Fit true to size and are really comfortable. Love the extra traction on the bottom of the soles. I have a pretty average size 9 foot and had no issues with the width.
Seriously?! Not a men's flip-flop
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 9.0
I'm not sure what is going on in the minds of Merrell's designers and product managers of late, but a lot of their products are downright idiotically designed, and this flip-flop is one of them.
It's billed as a men's sandal, but runs so narrow that I cannot even get my foot through the straps to try them on, and I don't have an extra wide foot by any means. I'm not even sure these would be wide enough for an average woman to try on.
I'd urge Backcountry to stop selling this product immediately, because it's quite frankly a joke