- Detail Images
Ride into town with style.
Winter is coming, but that doesn't have to mean clunky wellingtons or unflattering snow boots. Merrell's Women's Adaline Tall Rider Boot will give your ego a boost with good-looking style and still provide balanced protection while you're traipsing through town. Passing cars won't shake your calm, because this tall style protects your pants from flying mud and slush. Take an afternoon walk through your neighborhood park with confidence—thanks to Merrell's signature grip-loving sole you can leave the sidewalks knowing you'll have the traction to keep you upright.
- Casual boot for winter wear around town
- Full grain leather offers classic style
- Stay balanced with good traction
- Breathable calf protection from city sludge
- Merrell Air Cushion in heel for extra comfort and stability
- Zips off easily when you're done with your day
- Q & A
I like them
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
They seem very well made. I do not normally need a wide calf size in boots, but these were very tight in the calf. I had to return them and go up half a size. The foot itself also seems to be on the narrow side. I love that the boots are tall. They hit directly below my knees.
Wanted to like these.
The shoes are very casual, not really for dresses, just with jeans? They are cut very high, so not for petite women.
I'm A Fan
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I really like these boots. They're comfortable, stylish and can stand up to icy parking lots and slushy sidewalks. And then look good in the office.