Ardent EXO TR 29in Tire
Style & Size:
Why We Like the Ardent EXO TR Tire
What’s the best way to make short work of serious gnar? Apart from 200mm of travel and nerves of steel, it’s the Maxxis Ardent EXO 29in Tire. It’s got the size to roll over the chunkiest trail furniture like it’s not even there, the blocky side knobs to corner like it’s on rails, and the ramped center knobs to roll like it’s got somewhere to be. The rolling resistance is surprisingly low, but the stopping power is enough to come to a halt on a dime and bring back nine cents change.
The Ardent’s also situated to run tubeless, so you can enjoy the grip that comes with lower pressures and not have to fuss with tubes. Its dual-compound rubber is perfectly balanced between sticky grip and hard-charging durability, and the EXO casing delivers an extra dose of durability, so big hits into sharp rocks are no big thing.
- Maxxis' revered do-it-all trail tire
- High-volume casing for superior traction and damping
- Large block side knobs offer cornering stability
- Center tread offers braking and accelerating traction
- Ramped knobs minimizes rolling resistance
- EXO sidewall protection resists sidewall tears
- Item #MXX003R
- 29 x 2.25in, 29 x 2.4in
- [max] 65
- Claimed Weight
- [29 x 2.25in] 1lb 12.2oz (800g), [29 x 2.4in skinwall] 1lb 14oz (850g), [29 x 2.4in black] 1lb 14.5oz (864g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Manufacturer Part Number
- TB96734100, TB96793100
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.