Ride into the wind.
You crest the summit and park your bike at a scenic bench overlooking the valley for a quick snack and realize that the wind is getting a little chilly whipping up the other side of the climb. It's a good thing you have your Mavic Women's Sequence Wind Jacket folded neatly in a jersey pocket, which you quickly unpack and zip up to stay warm in the breeze. Its lightweight and wind resistant fabric boasts a softer feel than the plastic capes of yore, and incorporates stretchy side inserts for a constriction free fit whether you're enjoying a mid-ride cookie or crouched in the drops and shifting your weight through switchback-filled descents on the road home.
- A lightweight and wind-resistant cycling jacket
- Soft, packable material blocks wind without adding bulk
- Stretchy inserts improve comfort
- Full-length zipper provides extra ventilation
- Reflective accents increase visibility to other road users
- Q & A
Great lightweight jacket but runs small
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Extra Small
This is a well designed very lightweight jacket. Love the green color but this jacket runs VERY small. I'm usually an XS, but I returned this and ordered a medium. The jacket is so small that I could barely close it. As it was so small, I thought it safer to order a medium.