If you've been toying with the idea of a new pair of road gloves for a few weeks now, the chic triangle pattern on Mavic's Sequence Glove just might be enough to push you over the edge. Matching the rest of the Sequence line, the glove's triangle pattern alludes to the peaks in riding — your best climb of the day, your highest training mileage week, or your strongest achievements to date. Of course, it's not all about looks. The breathable Sequence comes with subtle Ortholite padding to minimize road noise and limit fatigue, as well as grippy synthetic leather along the palm to guarantee consistent dexterity in the cockpit on the hottest days.
- Log your best days and your hardest climbs in this glove
- Breathable fabric wicks moisture on hot rides
- Durable synthetic palm provides you with a steady grip
- Ortholite padding absorbs bumps on uneven roads
- Ergo Tab eases pulling the glove on and off
- Q & A
Too Tight to Wear
Loved the style of these gloves, but sadly I had to return them as the elastic around the wrist was so tight I could barely get them on. Seems like it's a design flaw - shame as otherwise they would have fit very well!
can't get it on
Glove is a pull on - no opening. is way too tight to fit over my hand, too bad because they are cute!