Mavic Echappee Trail Pro Helmet - Women's
You fancy yourself to be a bit of an escape artist, maybe not in the way a magician might, but you've got a knack for busting out of the city on a whim and escaping deep into old-growth forests, pushing up switchbacks of aspens, or whipping through desert singletrack where giant saguaro cacti cast towering shadows across the trail. Its best to pair your inner explorer with outward protection to match, which is why Mavic has crafted the new Women's Echappee Trail Pro Helmet.
This trail ready helmet gives you coverage with a tough external shell, and in-mold EPS 4D impact foam that absorbs shock from big hits. Its fit is rather adaptive, so it works for riders with all different shaped noggins, thanks to Ergo Hold SL for adjustability, and Live Fit technology that packs in XRD foam that contours to you. Sometimes you'll catch some heat when you're escaping, so the helmet is equipped with huge Clima Flow vents and airflow channels that keeps air flowing throughout for evaporative cooling while you ride. Against your scalp is Mavic's 37.5 fabric, a material designed to use active particles to reduce humidity, and absorb heat from your head, and while we're not sure how the science works behind it, we'll do just about anything to drop the temperature a couple of degrees on the sweltering days, so we can stay more comfortable when we're hammering up tedious fire roads.
- A tough and durable helmet for escaping into the mountains
- Absorb impacts with lightweight 4D EPS foam
- In-mold construction keeps shell and EPS bonded without weight
- Clima Flow provides you with large vents and air channels
- Special internal fabric absorbs heat and sweat from your scalp
- Dial in the perfect fit with LiveFit technology
- Cover yourself from sun or showers with built in visor
20 - 22in
(51 - 56cm)
21.25 - 23.25in
(54 - 59cm)
22.5 - 24in
(57 - 61cm)
- How to Measure:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.