- Detail Images
As you take inventory of your ride kit this spring while waiting patiently for the trails to dry out, consider replacing the shoes that gave you aches and pains for much of last year. Riding with control and having the right fit aren't mutually exclusive, and the Mavic Echappee Trail Elite Shoe proves it. Built with a higher volume shape to accommodate riders with wider feet and more prominent insteps, the Echappee provides a roomier fit while still feeling secure on your foot. Mavic's Quick Lace system and Comfort Strap take care of fit adjustments, ensuring the extra space doesn't translate to sloppiness on long climbs and fire road transitions. Plus, a power-transferring midsole with just enough flex for comfort on hike-a-bikes means you won't sacrifice any on-trail responsiveness for an improved fit.
- Roomy trail shoe accommodates wider feet with a secure fit
- Comfort Strap lets you adjust fit across your instep
- Quick Lace system saves time on early starts
- Energy Grip Trail Outsole transfers power consistently
- Contagrip rubber outsole grips on hike-a-bike sections
- Extra heel and toe reinforcement adds protection on rocky trails