- Detail Images
Escape to the road.
Your kit is looking crisp, and you're more than ready to swing your leg over the top tube for your first ride, but your hand-me-down clipless shoes have been giving you hell lately, and your toes curl up just at the sight of them. Instead of wrapping your feet up in a world of pain, reach for the Mavic Eschappee Women's Shoes and let them breathe a sigh of relief as they're hugged by soft synthetic uppers, and supported with stiff, power-efficient soles.
The Eschappee Shoes are designed with racing in mind, but by skipping fancy boas and ratchets for a simple and clean lace-up system, they manage to knock the price down a bit to a more entry-level friendly place. They use a sleek synthetic upper with perforations to let moisture escape, and mesh panels at the toe for the days when temperatures soar and you've got to fight the hot-foot. Inside you'll find a soft cushion from OrthoLite insoles that deliver support through your arch to keep you comfortable for miles to come, while an Energy Comp Outsole gives you a stiff platform of fiberglass and nylon to push your power to the pedals with minimal energy-wasting flex.
- Lace-up kicks that bring race features to entry-level
- Sleek synthetic uppers are perforated for breathing
- Mesh toe panels pull air in to cool your feet
- Cushion your foot with OrthoLite insoles
- Elastic tongue keeps laces in place while riding
- Energy Comp outsole gives stiff power transfer