Mavic Deemax Elite Cycling Shoe - Men's
Blending grippy durability, secure retention, and comfort, Mavic's Deemax Elite Shoe is the ideal companion for your next all-mountain excursion. Tightening down the fit is an easy, single-pull affair with Mavic's Quick Lace system, while a hook-and-loop strap across the top of the foot adds extra security and fit adjustment. A large, protective, hook-and-loop-secured panel folds securely over the lacing system and adds protection across the top of your foot.
Mavic adds a band of perforated neoprene around the ankle for added protection from errant branches, rocks, and other trail obstacles. Underfoot, the Energy Grip AM outsole efficiently transfers power and features Contragrip rubber for confident pedal contact and exceptional grip when scrambling over rocky surfaces.
- An all-mountain shoe with reinforced protection
- Perforated neoprene provides extended ankle coverage
- Quick Lace system for one-pull fit adjustments
- Lace cover adds protection and keeps laces secure
- Heel and toe reinforcements boost durability
- Grippy outsole lends traction on technical trails
- Compatible with 2-bolt cleats
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Needed to up my mtb shoe game. Came across these when looking to replace some worn out shoes. Different style than what I was used to. After a couple of rides I am thoroughly impressed. The draw string is infinitely adjustable, and the hook and closure keeps the weather out. This Dee max elite shoe gives solid performance of direct power transmission to the pedals. Great shoe.
|US MEN||US WOMEN||UK||EU||MM|